Sunday 8 January 2012

Winter? What winter?









Montreal: -11 degrees. Milan: + 14 degrees. I do not know whether it is because of global warning, but one thing it is for sure: this year we will probably skip winter.

Today the day was so nice that my husband and I took a sunny stroll from our apartment to center city, passing through Parco Sempione, to go and see the Cezanne exhibition at Palazzo Reale. The exhibition was somewhat disappointing because it was a bit small, but the weather was incredible! 

The nice weather has made me completely forget about the sales, which have officially started this weekend. Who cares about winter clothing? Give me a neon handbag and a pair of pastel pants. Immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...