Friday 3 February 2012

Crazy fashion




What is the craziest fashion you have ever come across?

Up until yesterday, I would have said 99% of the outfits worn by Sara Jessica Parker on Sex and The City. Then I stepped into Louis Vuitton. Yes, you heard me right. One of the names you most likely associate with "classic". I stopped by the store to check out the messenger bag that has been winking at me from the Cruise 2012 ad campaign.

Imagine my surprise when the sales attendant pointed out that the main advantage of the bag is the possibility to be opened from both sides. Because, he explained, it is meant to be the most functional when hang as a saddle on a horse. No horse? Maybe a bucket bag would suit me best. The new Monogram rayures (which means stripes in French) "Noe" bag can hold up to 10 champagne bottles, for any last minute desert escapade. True story. Crazy funny. I had to run out of the store before laughing in the face of the poor sales attendant.

P.S. More crazy fashion here.


Photo: Louis Vuitton's SS12 ad campaign.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...