Tuesday 10 April 2012

Mad about Madewell





Hello everyone! Do you know Madewell, J Crew's sister store?

In the past week or so, I keep reading about it everywhere, whether it is reminiscing about a stripe shirt from last summer now sold out (Urban Chiqueness), loving every single page of its latest catalogue (Simple Lovely), or the inspiring choppy locks of its models (A Cup of Jo).

I may have been living on Mars, but I did not know much about it before then. I had to check it out! (Allright, it is my first day at the office and I am having a hard time getting back into my routine, so you gotta cut me some slack here...) Let me tell you, I am obsessed with pretty much everything. (I even manage to add an "Obsessions" tab to the right sidebar, do you like it?)

Hold on... Why is this sweater sold out in my size? (Gulp) Why is this striped tee on back order until the end of May?? (Double gulp) Well, at least I can buy this friend bracelets for all my gals and order immediately this backpack. Thank goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...