Sunday 15 April 2012

On my mind



Hello everyone! Did you have a good weekend?

We spent it in Milan under the rain, and kept ourselves busy with a playdate and a trip to the Natural History Museum. Yet the highlight of the weekend was that my husband ran the Milan Marathon. We were all so proud of him!



These are the other things that have been on my mind this week:



Getting back into the routine. Because of my son's sickness and our travels, we have been without a routine since... I do not even remember when! It was so wonderful to bring him to school on Wednesday, after the Easter break, and go to work. Crazy what can make us happy sometimes :-)



Amazon gets into fashion. Yes, you read it right, and you know what? I love it! 
(more about this new venture in this post)



Cat-eye sunglasses (especially these ones by Dior Eyewear), and mixed-media and 
color-block bags for Spring.



Milan Design Week, which starts on Tuesday. We got a glimpse of it in the installation 
being put up at the Natural History Museum, and I'm looking forward to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...