Friday 27 July 2012

That dress




Hello everyone! It has been a long time, hasn't it?

I have been writing this post in my head for at least two weeks. I had thought about sharing the feeling of withdrawal I have had since I got back. Because even though I am happy we are here, lot of things are not the same and do not feel quite right. I also wanted to tell you about our unpacking, which has gone surprisingly smoothly although I have not yet reconnected with my closet and most of the stuff still in boxes are actually my clothes.

Instead, I am taking advantage of a whopping two and a half-hours long wait at the doctor's office (do not believe everything that Michael Moore's documentary has shown you about the Canadian health system, trust me) to tell you about that dress. Yes, the Issa dress that our royal princess sported in occasion of her engagement, and which has been permanently sold out since. You see, around the time we moved, Shopbop started carrying the brand and I was lusting over the emerald green version. Obviously, by the time I considered buying it, it was sold out.

That's when my first and only shopping outing since our return came to the rescue. Wouldn't you know that TNT, one of my favorite neighbourhood stores, not only carries Issa but had that very same version on the sale rack at 70 percent off?

I am back, or at least so I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...