Friday 19 October 2012

FW12 trends | Color havoc





Hello everyone! Would you wear pastel tones in Fall?

When it come down to color, I am quite traditional -- something instilled in me by my Italian upbringing. In our house, pastels, cotton wear, and short sleeves all went in storage with the first frost, no questions asked.

You will thus probably not see me wearing pastels this Fall, even if was I never so tempted to betray my upbringing by Jil Sander's hues for FW12. Color combinations have gone havoc this season, and oxblood is as much in fashion as pastels and the ever-forbidden combination of black and blue. Maybe I will venture so far as wearing my Rockstud Valentino pumps with a neutral dress and coat. Just maybe. And definitely not past Halloween.

P.S. This is the third post of our FW12 trends issue. Earlier posts:
  1. The Edit: Go big or go home
  2. The Fall face


Photos: Fashionologie (Top: Jil Sander. Middel: Acne, Peter Som, Yves Saint Laurent, Haider Ackermann. Bottom: Ohne Titel, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Zac Posen, Stella McCartney)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...