Sunday 16 December 2012

Inheriting fashion




Hello everyone! Has any piece in your closet been passed down to your from your mom?

The Chanel jacket that Andi is wearing in the picture above it's her mom's, and I love the young and modern spin she gave to the piece. Back in the 70s, my mom also loved designer clothing. A few years ago she gave a selection of Valentino dresses and tops to die for. The only problem? When she was my age she was one size bigger than mine, so that I have never been able to wear any of these pieces. They are still hanging in my closet, waiting for me to make a decision about what to do with them. What do you think? Should I keep them? Try to sell them on eBay?

Photo: Garance Doré.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...