Sunday 2 December 2012

On my mind



Hello everyone! Did you miss this weekly edit?

I most certainly did! (I cannot believe the last post in this series was five months ago) I did not stop it intentionally, and my mind was definitely not just being occupied by baby thoughts. In fact, I have so many bits and pieces of posts that never saw the light of day in this series, I should probably do a retrospective... maybe I will. Meanwhile, I am back with what has been on my mind this week!



The continuing buzz around fashion bloggers, who are now in the spotlight because 
they are taking a turn as designers (Photo via Miss Sly). 
(Remember the New York Times article who started it all back in September?)



Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's glass ping pong table (as well as everything else 
in their Beverly Hills home). Via Lauren.



Barney's Disney-inspired holiday display (Photo: Yahoo) and the 
phenomenal video behind it (via Garance).



Monthly-labeled notebooks (via All Things Stylish). My new way to organize my Moleskine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...