Tuesday 4 December 2012

The Christmas Edit | The simplified holiday season




Hello everyone! Are you gearing up for the holidays?

The countdown is officially on: 21 days until Christmas. If you feel stressed, you are not alone. Amy reports that, when she searched for "managing holiday" Google auto-suggested "stress."

When I was younger, and I was stressed for an exam or for some other reason, my dad used to tell me: "NASA manages to launch the Space Shuttle into space because they stick to the essential." I always keep his advice in mind when I have a lot of things to do and little time. This is why I bring you this series of post: to (hopefully) help you simplifying your holiday season.

I will begin this series by tackling one of the key issues you are probably dealing with right now: the gift list. There are some awesome gift guides out there (I particularly like Joanna's), which give you choices and suggestions. To keep things simple, I will rather give you no more than a couple of ideas per type of recipient, which over the years have made sure I could happily satisfy the tastes of a wide range of family members and friends. Ready to simplify? The first post is coming up!


Photo: Arizona Foothill Magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...