Wednesday 9 January 2013

Isn't is easy...




So last night around 10:30 pm, after yet another sleep-disrupting bathroom break, I found myself checking Pinterest and stumbled upon this picture of Hilary Duffy when she was pregnant. And upon more pictures of celebrities from Reese Witherspoon to Vanessa Minnillo happily sporting their baby bump in short sleeves.

That has been my mistake. I should have moved south when I was still allowed on an airplane. And because south of here means the US, I could have then just bought the entire HATCH collection without paying any import duties and lived happily and fashionable through the last two months of my pregnancy, rather than having to struggle with a now ill-fitting puffer coat that does not make sense replacing for just two months. What a mistake.


Photo: US Magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...