Monday 18 February 2013

Love, Love, Love







Hello everyone and happy President's Day! How did you celebrate Valentine's Day last week?

There has been a lot of love around our house lately. As you may know if you follow me on Twitter and Instagram, our baby boy has arrived a little earlier than expected exactly two weeks ago. He was born on February 4, 2013, at 7:34 am after a whopping three hours labor that caught everyone (including the hospital staff!) by surprise.

I am now adjusting to sleep deprivation and nursing every two hours, but especially to the overwhelming happiness that our baby boy has brought us. I will try to be in touch as much as possible, so bear with me for the next few weeks!

P.S. In Italy is it custom to hang a wreath in occasion of a baby's birth. My mom brought us this beautiful heart-shaped one from Italy that reads: "I am here" (Eccomi). Do you have any similar tradition?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...