Sunday 10 March 2013

Getting back on track




Hello everyone! Did you do anything fun this weekend?

I slept. The. Whole. Time. (I mean, when I was not feeding my baby boy every 2-3 hours) It seems the sleep deprivation of the past six weeks (I cannot believe he is already more than a month old...) caught up with me all together on Saturday morning, ignited by a completely sleepless night on Friday (damn you, cauliflower for dinner).

When I woke up at 6 pm today I felt pretty good though, so we went out for a nice walk and family dinner that cleared up my head and prompted me to make a decision. I need to take action to get back in sync with my (still overwhelmingly empty) closet and, more in general, body image. I decided to tackle one thing a day next week, that is:

1) getting my diet under control
2) find fitting clothes
3) figure out my nursing underwear situation
4) resume my beauty routine
5) catch up with blogging

All this preparation leading to my first (and probably only) major social outing this spring, the baptism of my husband's godson next Saturday and ensuing celebration on Sunday.

I will keep you posted on my progress!


Photo: Postit available on Fancy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...