Monday 8 April 2013

SS13 trends | The zip ankle jeans




Hello everyone! Have you started embracing the new spring trends?

I am still working on a proper editorial for SS13 but I'd like to introduce you to a few trends that can already be easily incorporated in your everyday wear even if the outside temperature is still hesitating around freezing (as it is the case here in Canada, in the Northastern United States, and in most European countries).

Let me begin with the ubiquitous zip ankle jeans. My favorite are those by Anine Bing, which the likes of Jane Aldrige have been spotted wearing. Zara offers, as usual, the look for less -- in a pair of somewhat mid waist moto jeans that I found last week in the store (but could not find online).

And if jeans are not for you, you can always opt for the ladylike denim trend introduced by Miu Miu...

P.S. I have been hunting down a pair of front zip ankle jeans like those above, without any luck. Do you have any suggestions?


Photo: All Things Stylish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...