Friday 24 May 2013

The Spring Fashion Edit | Black, white, and beyond




Hello everyone! Are you ready for summer?

Just kidding. Most people I know (including us) have barely and painfully gotten into spring, a circumstance that plays in my favour because I am somewhat late with this editorial :)

The reason is that I am a bit uninspired this year. I am not back to my pre-pregnancy weight, and looking at clothes I cannot fit it makes me a bit depressed (my bank account, on the other hand, is super-happy).

Since shape is not my strong point (this season's crop top is totally out for me), I decided to concentrate on colour.  It is easy, because SS13 is all about it. First and foremost, there is black and white, which I have already talked about in this post. Black is slimming and white is the summer color. The rest are brights and metallics, which were done magnificently by Burberry Prorsum.

Accessories will be my other key focus. If only those Louboutins would go on sale...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...