Tuesday 26 November 2013

Jeans, her own




Hello everyone! How fast did you shed the baby weight?

I gained 40 pounds during my last pregnancy (there, I said it). I was huge. HUGE. I thought I was never going to lose it

Bit by bit I rebuilt my closet from the ground up (in case you missed it, here is my journey through post-pregnancy style). I bought jeans and pants, in gradually smaller sizes. Last time I checked I was down to a size 29. This is when I remembered of two pairs of my old jeans that I never liked because they fit too lose then -- read: pre-second baby.

Not only it turns out now they fit. They are now my two favorite pairs. And I am building my holiday outfits around that waxed metallic number by Mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...