Sunday 24 November 2013

Love the place you shop: Mochico


















UPDATE: Mochico has moved to 4945 Sherbrooke Street in October 2014.


Hello everyone! Do you know Mochico?

Last year, Nicholas Hoare Books, our Shop Around The Corner (aka one of our neighbourood beloved, historical bookstores) closed. A few weeks ago, Mochico took its place on Greene Street. I am glad it turned out to be a great store, which the whole neighbourhood needed desperately, because it has made the loss a bit more bearable (and, honestly, there is only so  much bad customer service and limited stock that one can take -- I am looking at you, Tony Shoes).

The store decor is similar to the one of the boutique on Avenue Laurier (pictured above via Belle), which opened last year. It is the brand and style selection that I LOVE though. It spans from Michael Kors to Sam Edelman to UGG boots and more. Surprisingly for Westmount, it is affordable.

Today I took advantage of the last day of their opening sale, and scored a pair of everyday Pajar boots and a pair of Ash sneakers (who knew that three-inches heels could be so comfortable?). The promotion ended today, but I was told to wait for another one coming on Thursday. I know I will be back...

P.S. More great places to shop in the Montreal area here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...