Tuesday 12 November 2013

Should I stay or should I go?




Hello everyone! Are you planning to shop the Isabel Marant for H&M collection in a couple of days?

My calendar has been marked for a while for the launch of this collection, but for almost as long I have been ambivalent about it.

Sleep deprived me: The quality could be poor. The cuts difficult to wear. Remember last year's Maison Martin Margiela. It is not worth to forego a few hours of precious sleep to go and queue up at the crack of dawn. (This year the stores will open their door at 8 am, rather than at 10 am like previous years, so showing up at 6:30am and hoping for some luck is not an option).

Fashionista me: That grey coat is the answer to my obsession (who cares it is not coat season anymore around here). I also need the boots and the embellished jacket, period.

Guess who won.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...