Tuesday 10 December 2013

A bag for a bag




Hello everyone! Would you like to help me with a luxury problem?

As you may remember, last summer we celebrated my younger son's baptism. My parents couldn't come because my mom fell and broke her elbow on the eve of their departure. A couple of days before all happened, my mom was so excited about coming that she had bought a designer bag for the occasion, something she never ever does. It was a Miu Miu matelassè number with jeweled chain that was all over the brand's ad campaign last year. 

Obviously my mom never got to wear it, and decided to gift me the store credit for Christmas. It can be used for any brand except Louis Vuitton and Chanel, and now the time has come for me to make a decision. At the top of my list is Saint Laurent's bowling bag (I have come a long way since this post), but I obviously have other favourites…Which one would you choose?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...