Friday 20 December 2013

The simplified gift tags




Hello everyone! How do you go about gift tags for Christmas?

Somehow, it is the thing that I always leave for last, and neglect as a consequence. In more than one occasion I have even... just written the recipient's name directly on the gift wrap (gulp).

This year I am planning to put the web to my best advantage. Behold the free printables gift tags. I love the ones by Design Corral pictured above, but I discovered many more via The Honest Company Twitter feed. (Thanks Jessica!)

P.S. If you are still missing a few gifts, be sure to check out our suggestions for the new mom (part 1 and 2), for the grandparents, and for the hostess, the neighbours and everyone with a sweet tooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...