Sunday 19 January 2014

You know you have a problem when...




Hello everyone! What is the one thing you obsess about?

Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards getting over it right? So here I go. I am a handbag fanatic. (I realize now that you may have figured it out already since posts about handbags --like this one, this one, or this one that is an all-time favorite among readers--are a recurrent item on this blog.)

After Santa brought me not one but three bags, I found myself lusting over this Alexander Wang's number (styled by Margo & Me in the pictures) when it popped on The Outnet. And I have not yet returned this Saint Laurent's copycat to Zara. (Which I bought just--ya, right--to show my mom the exact shade of grey I liked while she was hunting for my Christmas present.)

There. That's my problem. Maybe I should start a series of posts about handbags. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...