Wednesday 19 March 2014

The next best diaper bag






































Hello everyone! Are you looking for a diaper bag?

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that last Saturday we were invited to a birthday party in what turned out to be my ideal house of all times. Guests were stylish, too. In fact, since then I find myself obsessing over, not only the kitchen and its amazing corner display that I did not get get chance to photograph, but also the diaper bag carried by one of the guests. 

The bag could be mistaken for a very nice everyday bag (proof in the picture above, via Ladnebebe), and I was not actually sure it was a diaper bag until I got home and I googled the brand (God bless the internet). Storksac turns out to be the choice of a number of actresses and other famous women including Angelina Jolie. I am holding myself from hitting the purchase now button. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...