Wednesday 15 October 2014

Love the place you shop: Indigo Chapters



























Hello everyone! Do you shop at Indigo Chapters?

I love fashion finds from unexpected places, and Indigo Chapters is one of them. Besides being my one-stop destination for books, stationery and paper goods (including those by Kate Spade and Garance Dorè), I am a big fan of their handbags and accessories.

This clutch is my latest find. It is as beautiful, but much cheaper, than a Clare V. foldover clutch, and it fits perfectly into this tote, which you'll forget it is made of faux leather because of its clean lines and Celine-sque appeal. (If I had not already have too many totes, I'd by it in this color as well). And now that temperatures have dropped, I am considering buying this scarf, which is immensely soft. 

One piece of advice: Indigo Chapters has always great online deals (and Matt & Nat, and Baggu bags...), so check there before you hit the store!

P.S. More great places to shop in the Montreal area here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...