Monday 5 January 2015

Back to the office in 2015
































Hello everyone and happy New Year!

How did you spend the holidays? My parents came back to visit us, so we mixed family time and fun activities outside the house -- although we were all a bit bummed by the lack of snow. In fact, I cannot believe how fast the past two weeks have gone. While we were going through them it felt time was passing by slowly, yet here I am now sitting at my office desk and wondering about those flying reindeers. And those resolutions. (More on the latter in another post).

I am about to leave to run a few errands for tomorrow's Befana, and I am happy about how productive my first morning at the office has been. I have organized my conference travel, got through my emails (delete. delete. repeat delete), tackled the most urgent things, and reconnected with my Garance Doré obsession fascination by ordering these notebooks. (They are not sold out! Order directly through Rifle Paper & Co. if you are interested).

I hope your first day at the office is productive as well! (If not, stay positive: slightly more than 3 hours left to go).


Photo: Flying reindeer by Sandor Weisz via MIT's Tumblr. (Who knew?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...