Thursday 12 March 2015

AROUND MY CLOSET STARING AT THE GROUND BENEATH MY FEET







































Hello there!

It's Spring! It's Spring! I cannot believe how fast the snow has been melting this week, which has made the stomach bug I have come down to just a bit more bearable. Of course, it is our usual cold Spring (and by Easter time, when temperatures will still hesitate to raise, I will complain about it) but for now, I am too excited to be reminded that there is something beneath the snow.

As today I am confined on the couch, I finally had the chance to catch up with the blogosphere, after a much intense two weeks of work (Spring break or not). I am happy that I could do a lot of reading, and this article was an eye-opener.

I also ordered this book because I am curious to figure out how, in modern times, an author can elicit a 10-publishers bidding war.

Fashion month is still going on, and you would never guess who took over Valentino's runway at Milan Fashion Week. My husband is delighted because it makes me slightly more inclined to go with him and watch Zoolander 2 when it opens in February 2016.

For an aficionado like me it was a shocker to admit it, but I am not crazy about Celine's wearable bags that were shown in Paris.

I rather fell in love all over again with the simple aesthetic of Tamara Mellon (whose creations have just hit the Outnet).

P.S. Is it lame that I want to take part in this just to wear a princess outfit?


Photo credits: Regram @northern_daisy #ihavethisthingwithfloors


1 comment:

  1. As today I am confined on the couch, I finally had the chance to catch up with the blogosphere, after a much intense two weeks of work (Spring break or not). I am happy that I could do a lot of reading, and this article was an eye-opener.
    web design canada ,
    wordpress developer vancouver ,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...