Saturday 25 April 2015

THE SLOW YEAR







































Hello there! Can you believe that today is our 4th blogiversary?

Happy birthday to us! The past year has been the slowest on this blog since its beginning. There is a perfect inverse correlation between how slow the year has been for the blog and how fast it has been in my life. Since my second son was born, I feel I have put my foot on the accelerator and the breaks have stopped working.

This is why today I want to thank you, readers, who are sticking with me even though you have not read much of me! I would probably let my life have the best of this blog if it wasn't for you.

We are off to San Diego on Wednesday, but I will be back on Mother's Day with many new things and announcements, so stay tuned.

P.S. I love this old photo (via Bahamama) of Liberation Day in Italy, which is celebrated today to commemorate the liberation from fascism and the nazi occupation at the end of the Second World War.


2 comments:

  1. very nice article..after very long time i see a brilliant content....thanks for sharing such a nice article .. keep posting..
    5 Star Hotel in Mussoorie
    Latest World News in Hindi
    TOP HILL STATIONS OF INDIA


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why today I want to thank you, readers, who are sticking with me even though you have not read much of me! I would probably let my life have the best of this blog if it wasn't for you.
    pakistani suits at wholesale price ,
    pakistani suits wholesale in pakistan ,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...