Monday 14 January 2013

Meet my new makeup friends




Hello everyone! Do you want to know my latest discoveries in the world of easy makeup for tired and overworked fashionable moms?

Meet Vichy's ProEVEN BB cream. It gives the coverage of a foundation, but it is a hydrating cream with SPF 20 so you do not need anything else. As much as I am still in love with Dior's spray foundation, lately I have more often than not reached just for the Vichy cream in the morning.

I felt however that my look was becoming a bit blah, and my eyes a bit too puffy. The turning point was looking at myself in our family picture with Santa: I needed something more going on with my eyes, and a less nude lipstick than the one I have been sporting since my last trip to Holt Renfrew's beauty department (NTS: as tempting as it might be during the holidays, never wear a chunky cream sweater in your late third trimester, ever).

Another trip to the same department made me discover my new makeup best friends: Dior's Diorshow Liner in Plum and Rouge Dior Haute Couleur in Smarcande Brown (434). When applied, the liner gives the same effect of an eyeliner (and I suck at applying liquid eyeliner, so I can guarantee this is foolproof), also because it is waterproof and does not fade during the day. The lipstick gives the same nude effect as my previous one, but it is more of a lipstick, if you know what I mean. Who knew that makeup could lift my spirit so much?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...